Preparation For The Coming Examination Email | Weird Events

Preparation For The Coming Examination

Question: 
Suppose, you are Nahid. Your friend’s name is Karim. He wants to know about your preparation for the coming examination. Now, write an email to your friend about your preparation for the coming examination.

Answer:
To: karim-01714@gmail.com
Sub: Preparation for the coming examination

Dear Karim,
Hope all is well with you. And I'm good too. You'll be pleased to learn that my annual exams preparation is excellent. It's true that I occasionally struggled with my English. Yet our English teacher was a big help to me. I now speak English well. I've gone over every subject multiple times, and now I'm hoping to do well in each one. I'm sure I'll ace the test and come away with top marks.

Today, none more. Inform me about the planning you did. Be careful.
Your loving friend
Nahid

Why important to lean email:

There are several reasons why students should learn how to use email in the classroom. Studying email in school has the advantages listed below:

  1. Emails should be written with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, which can improve students' written communication skills.
  2. Professionalism: Although emails are a common method of contact in the industry, writing them professionally can help students prepare for their future work.
  3. Organization: Email can be used by students to keep track of deadlines, assignments, and schedules.
  4. Email makes it simpler for students to collaborate with one another and with their teachers since it provides a place for communication and file sharing.
  5. Email allows students to prioritize their communications and respond to them quickly, which can help them manage their time more effectively.

To sum up, instructing students in the use of email in the classroom can assist them in developing vital communication and organization skills, both of which are essential for success in both their academic and professional lives.
Preparation For The Coming Examination Email


Paragraphs :

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post